Sheridan Close Calls Mapping Exercise
Indicate on the map below any place along Main Street from Burkitt Street to 5th Street where you have had a close call and narrowly avoided an accident while walking, bicycling or driving. Use the text box to include a description of your incident. Please specify the mode of travel you were using at the time (walking, biking or driving).
To add your own marker:
- Review the map below. Scroll and zoom to identify location of close call
- To add a marker:
- Computer: Right-click to place marker
- Smartphone: Single tap location to place marker
- Grab and drag marker to relocate, if needed
- Type description in “Marker Title” field, below the map
- Describe close call in “Marker Description” field, below the map
- Tick box
- Click “Add Marker”
A moderator will review your submission to ensure that it does not contain profanity, disparagement, etc. When approved, your marker will appear on the map!